Motor Accident Compensation

If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident and wish to claim your treatment through the you will need to provide: 

  • A referral from your treating doctor or specialist
  • A claim number
  • The name of your case manager (if available).

These items were designed to improve care of patients with chronic conditions and complex care needs by funding a limited number of allied health services for patients in the EPC program.

Southern Districts Sports Physiotherapy

Your Motor Accident Compensation Claim

We will need to confirm your details by phone with the Insurer before we can process the account. If we are unable to do this prior to the time of your treatment, then you will need to pay for the consultation as a private patient until such time that we can confirm your claim has been accepted. You will then need to claim reimbursement directly from the nominated Insurer.

To help make this process more efficient, we encourage all claimants to provide details of their claim prior to coming in for their first treatment.